We work on projects of various scales and budgets. Let us know what we can do for you.
What to expect when you’re working with Down to Earth:
- Consultation – We will meet with you on-site to discuss your requirements and vision for your landscape. We will make suggestions for appropriate products and leave you with information on how we work and the products we use. *A comprehensive landscape design can be created at this stage if requested. Additional fees and consultation will apply.
- Preliminary Estimate – After you’ve selected materials that you like we will present you with an estimate and an approximate timeline for the work.
- Final Meeting – We will meet at our office in Port Williams to see samples of the products you’ve chosen and make any final changes. With your approval, we can start to make things happen! Payment of a 30% deposit is due at this time.
- Construction Coordination/Mobilization – We will take care of ordering all materials and site deliveries, coordinating other trades and obtaining permits (if required).
- Landscape Installation – Our crew and equipment will be on-site working diligently to make things happen. We try to keep noise and disruptions to a minimum and will communicate with you every step of the way.
- Project Review – When requested by you, or at 90% completion we will walk through the site together to identify any issues, questions or unfinished areas.
- Project Completion – We will do a final walkthrough and meeting. At this time we can discuss our garden maintenance services and your final invoice will be presented.
Photography – With your approval we will schedule a site visit with a photographer for use with promotion and award submissions.